Thursday, June 1, 2017

Things that are going on

You never know what someone may or may not be going through.  Someone says something off the cuff to me, something abrasive, something entirely irritating.  At first I'm thinking, "what a dick."  Then I assess the situation.  Could this person who is acting in this manner be going through a crisis of some sort?  If so, is it possible that they are just directing their negativity towards any willing recipient?  Is it possible that somewhere along the way of I've done or said something that reminded them of a situation in their past that they are not willing to repeat?  Perhaps they got up on the wrong side of the bed and are not enjoying the situation they find themselves in.  That is why I never flip someone the bird in traffic.  Who knows what their mental state could be.  I've heard, correct me if I'm wrong that there are some points in time whet everyone has a moment of clinical insanity...   ...I don't want to be the one to catch that one person who us having the worst day of their life and me be the straw that broke the camels proverbial back.

No comments:

Post a Comment